Sunday, December 12, 2004

Seasonal HouseBLING!

I was on my way back from a walk to see a nice waterfall called High Force in County Durham. Apparently it's the highest waterfall in England. Anyway, on the way home I passed this place in Woolsingham and noted this superb HouseBLING! effort. It got me thinking about the folks that do this, what they're like, are they competing with one another, where do they store this stuff after Christmas...?!? So here's the first entry into the great Chritsmas HouseBLING! contest 2004. All submissions into this competition gratefully received, stating your name, the name of the town, village or area that you found your entry, and you may win a prize. As might the people who put the BLING! up there in the first place. Not that I've bought any prizes yet, but let's see how well this goes in the last two weeks before Christmas. Drop a note to housebling@hotmail.co.uk with any pics you may have.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home